- Spring arrived before my allergies this year.
- Yesterday Bug was outside for three hours at the playground across the street. Donnie and I tag-teamed but Bug went strong the entire time building a city in the sandbox, watching for pirates from the top of the slide, swinging, kicking the soccer ball, contemplating the story of "The Tortoise and the Hare" and keeping an eye out for "ghostessess." Best part of all was when he came to us an hour before his regular bedtime announcing he was tired from all his work and should go to sleep.
- "Madness" seems the perfect word to describe this year's NCAA tournament. I haven't been able to watch much of it but what I have seen has been fun
even if I have NO teams in the final four.
- I've actually made time for reading...I feel like I've been reunited with a long lost friend.
- In one week our convention will be OVER.