Bug saw the snow and decided Christmas is coming so we watched our share of holiday DVDs over the weekend and had hot chocolate (thank God I remembered to get more whipped cream!). The one who doesn't care for the snow...little Miss Clara. Thirteen inches of dog and 28 inches of snow isn't a fair matchup for the little pup.
I'm still patting myself on the back for buying snowboots this winter! They've been tested a few times and are snugly warm. Good thing...we're supposed to get more snow this week. One report I saw said one inch...another said 5-10. This is why we're always surprised when we actually get snow in this area!
A big thanks to The Accidental Mommy for the Sunshine Award...perfect on a snowy day! Here's what goes along with the award:
1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers. Some of the blogs I've been following for a long time others are new to me so be sure to check them out.
3. Link the nominees within my post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!
Keep in Touch with Mommakin
She's Just Another Manic Mommy
This Wonderful, Crazy Life
(Please be impressed that I did all the links. Bug has been frolicking around me the whole time coming over to type random letters here and there.)
AND...Desert Rose Moments won the Mominatrix book giveaway.