- wants to light the menorah while wearing his Santa cap
- tries to blow out all the candles on the menorah each night
- walks around singing "Let my people go" in a variety of voices
- tells you "You're not on the same team as Daddy and me"
- thinks that Santa Claus is called "jingle bells"
- wants to sit on Jingle Bells' lap
- thinks that he should get to open a present that's under the tree every night
- wants to make Christmas cookies for Daddy
- thinks that Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is his brother (I don't even want to know where that came from...)
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Maybe we should just celebrate Festivus...
You know it's Christmukkah when your three-year-old: