Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy hour ...minus a few minutes

I was on my way to happy hour tonight (I think Monday happy hours are a nice way to start off the week!) and was delayed by a motorcade. I didn't care what the motorcade was for (or who it was) but it was a long one and I just wanted to get across the street where there was a glass of wine with my name on it and some friends I hadn't seen in awhile.

Hey, last chance to check out the you're gonna love me for this giveaway. Apparently I have trouble reading a calendar because I said the contest would end on Monday, August 31, which doesn't exist this year so I'll pick a winner tomorrow on Tuesday, August 31.

6 comments:

  1. I still wanna know who the motorcade was for, LOL.
    Can't wait to see who wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again: QUIT advertising the giveaway.
    And the motorcade...very interesting! Maybe it was Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to a happy hour and I didn't realize it until just now! I need to get with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. was here to see who won your giveaway. whoever it was, congrats.

    ReplyDelete