Friday, September 10, 2010

F-Bomb Friday: the Stayfree, Carefree Edition


The other day I had to go to the grocery store and decided to take Bug after school. He LOVES grocery shopping and is surprisingly helpful in the store. He likes to eat so I think he takes the shopping role seriously when food is involved. As usual, I had my cart and he had his mini-cart and all was going well until...
Bug crashed his cart into a free-standing display. Stayfree mini-pads, maxi-pads and Carefree panty shields went flying into the aisle.
We moved pretty fast to clean up the area. I really didn't want to hear "Clean Up Aisle 6" over the loudspeaker. And then we moved even faster to get outta the store.
Amanda is hosting F-Bomb today so check it out.

10 comments:

  1. Better that than the display of sexual aids. Flying KY and Trojans is never a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i hope some teenage boy had to put the display back together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! love it! and i have to agree with shawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I probably would have made my kid stick around and help put it back up. (just kidding! I'm outta there!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL girl! That cracked me up. Poor Bug, and you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I would have gotten out of there very fast on account of my doubling over with laughter and groping for the Depends in anticipation of peeing my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of store makes a little pyramid out of mini-pads?? Just saying - but ha! Would have loved to watch you hustle to clean 'em up in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha ha ha. of course. well i guess it could have been worse and been something like spaghetti sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the kinda thing that would happen to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's straight out of a movie. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete