Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Name Game

Once upon a time I was up on the news and what was going on in the world. These days I check things online but rarely make or take the time to read a newspaper or even catch the news on TV. Then a couple of weeks ago I tried something new.

Donnie, Bug and I were getting ready to turn on the TV. Instead of putting on a cartoon or one of Bug's DVDs, I put the NBC Nightly News on and told Bug we were going to watch The Brian Show. For whatever reason, he was glued. When the commercials came on he said, "I want Brian." At the end of the thirty-minute broadcast, it was a simple, "I want MORE Brian." I was so happy to announce we could watch Brian again...tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'll bet Brian would get quite a kick outta that...

    ReplyDelete