Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

The first 17 years of my life were lived in one house. During the next 17 years I lived in 16 different apartments in four states and Washington DC.

I lived less than a block from the beach for three years.

I can’t swim.

My first date was to an Up with People performance.

I broke out from eating shellfish when I was in junior high. My mom thought I had a reaction to a laundry detergent that she had recently started using. We didn't know it was from shellfish until two years later when I ate it again.

I grew up in the Midwest and still love a good steak.

I found my first gray hair when I was 19.

The polish on my toes is called Times Square and my toes are about as bright as the Vegas strip.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some nice facts about you!

    I have moved more as an adult than growing up too. I lived in the same house for 18 years, then I have moved 7 times the next 23 years!

    Jenn@slim-shoppin

    ReplyDelete