Thursday, July 1, 2010

be my Shortmama's guest

Look, Ma, I'm over here today! I'm guest posting for Amanda at Family of Shorts. She's got a busy week and I don't and she asked me to write a post for her blog...what pressure fun! I'm sure you follow her already--why wouldn't you?!--so check out her guests this week!


Off topic: we've been watching a lot of Curious George lately and I gotta tell ya...every time they're at their country house I'm jealous I get a kick out of Bill (the neighbor kid) calling George a city kid. It's not like a laugh until I cry but I do smile and find that I watch for it in every episode. Also, it's weird that George doesn't need clothes but wears a swimsuit to the beach...but it's a cute suit so I don't blame him.

3 comments:

  1. George! He DOES crack me up...goes around naked until he goes to the beach or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your guest post! You did a great job girl!

    I love Curious George. He is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for guest posting for me! George is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete