Sunday, July 12, 2009

six weeks and counting

Yay for me! I've been running for six weeks and have run at least three times each week. It's the most consistent I've been since Bug entered the world. I'm thrilled! I'm not yet at the point that I look forward to running but I certainly dislike it less than when I started (that's progress, right?). And it's a good time to just forget about a lot of things and listen to Bruce. For now I want to keep up 3x a week but first I'll lie down. It's nap time at our house and that sounds like a good idea.

5 comments:

  1. congrats on this!
    im pretty consistent with about three times a week. i think my favorite part of exercise is the time away from the kids....the quiet. it gives me a few moments to recharge my batteries.

    (thanks again for the shirt...i got it saturday. love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy I get a walk in five times a week. good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you! I've run maybe 20 times in my whole life! And it was only cuz my p.e. teacher made me. ;)
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Good for you!!! I absolutely love running. I've missed it during this pregnancy. I'll pick it up again once baby is here.

    Great job! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you! I'm trying to get back in to a consistent routine but summer is getting in the way. (Oops. I think I said the same thing about winter...) Time to get cracking - again.

    ReplyDelete